sábado, 9 de outubro de 2010

That’s not a post.

Hey people! How is it going?! This probably looks weird. Why the hell are you posting in english? It’s simple! I want to say something but I don’t wanna that all of you understand it. Simple as it is.

Whatever… I just want to say that I’ve found one of my reasons…maybe two. I know what I’m supposed to do here and why. I’m here to save her. To save her heart from darkness… it sounds strange, but it’s not. She got a heart fullfiled with darkness, but it’s not her wish. She lived a lot of hard stuff and I can realize how bad it’d be to fight alone, and that’s why I’m here! I’m here to fight beside her. To save her from the darkness and to take her heart and give her mine. That’s what I’m up to!

The second reason… I KNOW that I can change this world. The false peace, the pain, the fear… I’ll erase this from earth believing in people! I DO, I CAN. You do, you can! Everybody does, everybody CAN! And that’s what I believe.

So, I’ll fight beside her and save her and I’ll change this world.

Thanks for everything, God, friends, dad, mom and you.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário